WE ARE MOVING TO OUR NEW OFFICE ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11!
If you need to find us, our new location will be 2221 Forest Avenue
next to our shop and yard.
Our mailing address and phone number will NOT change, but be aware that there may be disruptions to answering phones and emails on Friday, September 11, while our server is down and phones are being transferred.
In the event of an emergency, call our HSE Manager: Tanya Nyakas @ 250-639-6098
Daudet Creek Contracting Ltd. is please to announce our office and shop are now open to visitors and vendors with the following protocols in place to protect the health and safety of our staff:
- Please be respectful and patient with staff at all times, they are following company and provincial policy and guidelines.
- Access to all sites will be restricted to 1 visitor/vendor at a time.
- All visitors and vendors must answer covid related screening questions and provide their name/company and contact number
- You may be required to wear a face mask dependent on the nature of your visit. If you have a respiratory condition that may make the use of a mask unsafe for your health please call ahead so alternate protocols can be implemented. However, please also be advised that the refusal to comply with any protocol may prevent your ability to access the site.
- Be prepared for cashless transactions as staff are not permitted to handle cash at this time.
If you have any questions about site restrictions or need to schedule a delivery please do so in advance by calling our office:
Or by contacting our HSE Manager:
Tanya Nyakas @ 250-639-6098