In response to the drastic uptick in confirmed cases and, the local outbreak at LNGC, Daudet Creek has re-assessed our work environment to align our safety plan with the orders from the Provincial Health Officer in order to protect the health and safety of our workers.
We continue to request any business be conducted via phone (250-632-4831) or by email (email@example.com) wherever possible.
The following are mandatory requirements for visitors and deliveries to access our office, shop and all worksites:
- All visitors and deliveries must use main doorways – alternative entry points are for direct employees only.
- Posted maximum occupancy signage is at all entryways. Please adhere to the identified occupancy maximums and, where you are requested to contact someone for entry, please be patient—the crews are also busy at work.
- Posted mandatory face mask signage is at all entryways. People who cannot wear a mask or who cannot put on or remove a mask on their own are exempt. Some people cannot wear a mask for psychological, behavioural or health conditions. Be respectful of people who can't wear a mask.
- Visitor sign-in protocols and sign-in sheets are at all entryways. You must answer a COVID-19 screening questionnaire and sign the visitor sheet with your full name and contact number.
- All visitors are required to maintain a 2-metre distance from staff at all times
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms (listed below), DO NOT visit our premises at this time even if you are suitably masked. Do not enter our work sites or offices if you feel sick, you will not be granted entry.
Thank you for being patient with our staff, they are required to follow company and provincial guidelines.
- Shortness of Breath
- Fever or Chills
- Difficulty Breathing
- Extreme Fatigue or tiredness
- Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or Vomiting
If you have any questions about site restrictions or need to schedule a delivery please do so in advance by calling our office:
Or by contacting our HSE Manager:
Cassandra Speers @ 250-639-6098