We have extensive complimentary equipment that allow us to manage all our job site requirements, from aggregate production to septic services.
Our Topcon Positioning GPS-guided technology allow us to efficiently produce highly accurate finished earthworks products based on data from engineered drawing files provided by our clients. Several of our excavators and dozers are equipped with these GPS-guided systems, and we also have roaming units that our ground crew can use to support heavy equipment work.
There are many advantages to employing equipment equipped with GPS-guided technology. For site-wide and road-base grade work, these systems eliminate the need for extensive pickets and a large ground crew. They also provide equipment operators with the expected location and depth of known pre-existing services, as well as the planned location of the services being installed. Furthermore, with our site survey and our clients’ engineered drawing files we are also able to accurately estimate the volumes of material to move, remove, or import.
The GPS-guided equipment rely on a base station, set up over a surveyed point, that communicates location information with less than 0.01 m horizontal error and 0.02 m vertical error to the receivers on our excavators, dozers, and roving units, via radio signal. To date, our clients have been very happy with the increased speed and accuracy of our GPS-guided equipment and ground crews.
Vibratory Roller Packers & Plate Tampers
Smooth, single drum roller packers are used for packing large sites, parking lots and roadways under construction. Our vibratory roller packers include:
- 7 tonne Dynapac CA151 with a 66” drum
- 9.5 tonne Bomag BW211D with an 84” drum and an attachable pad foot
- 16 tonne Volvo SD160DX with an 84” drum
We use 1000-lb 1300 Bomag BPR 70/70 plate tampers and a 250-lb Honda plate tampers for smaller areas, such as building foundations and backfilled trenches.
Crushers & Screeners
Mobile crushing and screening equipment is perfect for aggregate and (or) topsoil production on any job site. We can process native materials, including blasting, crushing, and screening bedrock, to substantially reduce importation costs, particularly on remote sites. We can also crush concrete to specification for re-use. Our crushers and screeners are also used in our gravel pits to produce a range of products (see the complete listing of our standard aggregate products).
Our mobile crushing and screening equipment includes:
- Reid Screener RD90
- KPI Pioneer 26’x50’ Truck Jaw Crusher
- Sandvik QJ241 Mobile Jaw Crusher
- Sandvik QH331 Mobile Cone Crusher
- Sandvik QA340 Track-mounted Double-screen Screener
- Sandvik QE440 Mobile Track Screening Plant
- 5’x13’ Trommel Screener
Other equipment is also available to assist in completing your project, whether it is the grubbing and burning of vegetation, the transportation of wide or over-height loads, or the provision of an on-site office or camp with potable water storage and grey/black water collection.
Some of this additional equipment is also available for rent:
- Diesel-powered Fire Box Blower
- Service and Pilot Trucks
- 4 cubic yard sanding truck with a salt–sand mixer
- Light Plants
- Portable 500–20,000 Ga Water Tanks, 500 Ga Septic Tanks, 1000 Ga Fuel Tanks, 75,000 L Diesel Tank, Portable Toilet and Vacuum Pumping
- 3” and 2” Submersible Pumps with 100’ hoses, 2” Grinder Pumps
- 5500 W Gas Generators, 60 Ga Air Compressors
- Site Office, Lunch Trailers, 6-person Trailer Camp